Label Label Key Caps! Personalize and Label Your Keys!

I recently tried these Label Label Key Caps and loved them! You could even win a set for yourself. Read on to find out how!

I've been looking for something like this for a while but didn't know which ones to choose. I am always labeling everything I can. It makes life so much easier I think.
And this is a great deal by the way. The 8 caps, plus the amount of labels you get for this price is awesome.

The caps are bright and sturdy and easy to apply to your key as you just slip it on. I suggest cutting the label to fit your key and applying first as directions say, then carefully sliding cap over it.
I even got extra labels to print my own now. And its pretty easy using the templates on my computer. I love these and have found a use for all of them and now I need more!



I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

What do you think? Readers invited to comment here...