New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON



I recently got to try this Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella and you can find it on AMAZON
It's really well made and sturdy and has this really cool button that you push to make it open and close!

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we get A LOTS of rain usually so this is perfect for us! We go through a lot of umbrellas.
This one even comes with a little case bag too! Which makes it nice to keep together and carry it. When folded up, it's small enough to carry in your purse or backpack or diaper bag or wherever.
It's soft and the grip on the handle is comfy to hold. Also it is really easy to use and really big! It was big enough for me and my 3 kids to huddle up underneath it!

I really loved the button, but watch out. You push it and the umbrella pops out and unfolds quickly. It's just as easy to put away too!


Check it out HERE on Amazon. They also have lots of other colors to choose from too, besides black!
I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

What do you think? Readers invited to comment here...