Love my new Golden Standard Self Tanner XL! Pale Skin No More LOL



I recently got to try The Golden Standard Self Tanner XL Bonus Size and loved it. I have used lots of different self tanning lotions over the years. I am very pale skinned.

I was intrigued by this one because of it being natural and the reviews I've read and mine is just as positive. You do have to make sure you rub it in evenly. You don't need a lot. It's a very thin and fast absorbing cream.

The texture and consistency is great and it's smooth and creamy and smells nice but is not overpowering. It also didn't give me a rash or dry out my skin. I used on my legs and my face, and I was very careful but quick.

I made sure I rubbed it in evenly and then it definitely showed after a while, a light glow. It wasn't too dark but I did have to wash my hands and scrub them after using. I suggest applying with gloves.
#thermalabs

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

What do you think? Readers invited to comment here...