Photographs from the Edge: A Master Photographer's Insights on Capturing an Extraordinary World

Photographs from the Edge: A Master Photographer's Insights on Capturing an Extraordinary World
An Extraordinary Book, Full of Breathtaking Pictures and The Amazing Stories Behind Them


I love nature and all its beauty and I love looking at pictures of nature, places and people. This book did not disappoint. I sat down to look through it and ended up spending hours, engrossed and entertained by the wondrous beauty captured and the history and storytelling. 

I thought it was a cool book because of the fact that these pictures were all taken by Arthur Wolf from the 80'same thru the first decade of the 2000's. It was interesting to see how the images evolved over time. The lighting and angles and just the expertise, and how he grown as a photographer. It is more like a journey, than just a book of images. 

His travels and pictures recall memories as well as show off the beauty in places, most may never have the chance to see in real life. 
This book captures a great amount of places, cultures, wildlife and more throughout his travels and delivers it in a way that respects their cultures and entertains or marvels the readers. 


The only complaint, or possible complaint I have is that the book reminds me more of a textbook or encyclopedia than a book about travels and experiences. If the picture were more highlighted and maybe like a glossy look, than a dull textbook page, it may have more effect on its readers. 


But I honestly loved it because I would have never seen these places or learned as much and I almost felt like I was on his journey and always wondering where we were going to end up next. 


You can find this book HERE on Amazon. They also have an ebook version HERE!



I did receive a copy of this book for free, but the opinions and experiences are my own. 

I will publish pictures later this evening :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap