Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap



I loved this Bamboo Charcoal Soap. It was definitely a scentalicious experience.
The first thing I noticed was the scent. It smelled herbal and fresh but not too strong or overpowering. When I used it, I felt like I was in a spa with the scent and the feel of it. It's made of all natural ingredients and is great for people with skin issues like psoriasis and eczema or sensitive skin.
It is different looking, as it is a black soap, but I like these so much more than other factory processed soaps now because of the natural ingredients and skin benefits.

I have sensitive skin and eczema and so do my kids, so this was great to try. We didn't feel all dried out or itchy after using and my skin smelled fresh and herbal after too. It was quite a relaxing and scentsual experience.

I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own and my only compensation was this product.

Check out SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap on Amazon as well as other products like it!
http://amzn.to/1I97G5N




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!