Start a Fight with this Huge Water Gun!



Ok so when I read description before ordering, I guess I never really thought about how big it would be, but it is 31 inches and pretty well made. It came in a box and all I had to do was put the tube on as well as the water tank. The tub where the water is suctioned up was not easy to put on as it goes on really tight, but I got it.

It was fun to fill up with water and surprise the kids with when they got home! Boy did they get a surprise!
The water shot pretty far, but it wasn't as powerful as I thought at first, then I fixed tube. It has a sliding pump action so you can pump it up and shoot. The only major problem was that I had only one of these and my 2 kids, husband and myself were all fighting over it
:)
I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.

#gotitfree from @tomosonreviews #summer #funforkids #watergun #waterfun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap