Don't "Let It Go!" This is a MUST HAVE for every girl! #DisneyFrozenGirlsBackpackwithLunchboxSet



You have to check out this Disney Frozen Girl's Backpack and Lunchbox Set on Amazon!

OMG it's so cute and perfect for every Frozen fan girl! My 4 year old is addicted to Frozen and is going to preschool this year! I got to surprise her with this! She was beyond ecstatic. It's standard size so it can hold a lot of stuff, and the lunch bag is pretty big to and in a heart shaped. They are both sparkly and bright and very well made with netting on the side of the backpack which is perfect for holding a water bottle or something.

We loved it!
I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap