Simplify-It Back To School Party

This weekend I got to host a product testing party where we tried out Flip-it caps and Collapse-it containers!

The Flip-it caps are BPA free, and are designed to use on common screw top bottles, so you can flip it over and use every last drop! They come on 4 sizes, that are easy to differentiate between because of the 3 colored inserts, along with the base cap.

You can use them on lotions, shampoos, soaps, ketchup, salad dressing, chocolate syrups, etc.
They are easy to assemble and use and easy to clean. Just make sure you put the gasket in to make them seal.

I love these caps. I used them on my ketchup and baby soap bottles. They are so awesome because we are always trying to use every last bit but it is hard for some things to stand upside down. But now they can.

I also got 3 Collapse-it containers to try. I love these because they are easy to collapse and put away nicely without taking up extra room, but they are sturdy enough to hold food.
What's really cool about them, is that you can put these in the freezer and then put them in the oven without worrying about them being damaged. They can go into an oven in up to 500 degrees on a cookie sheet. Wow. My other tupperware doesn't have that ability.
The Collapse-it containers also have an air vent in the lid, perfect for steaming and to use when in the oven.
They come in 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7 cup capacities. So you definitely can find one or all that fit your needs.

These containers are dishwasher, freezer and oven safe, leak proof, made with stain and odor resistant materiaks, BPA free, toxin free and FDA & LFGB approved.

I love these because they are safe, can save space, and I can use them in more ways than other brands. And they are kind of fun to use too. My kids love them.

HERE'S YOUR DEAL...!!!

And right now you can find a deal on a Collapse-it kit at Sam's Club here http://m.samsclub.com/ip/collapsible-storage-food-storage/prod18150079

If you go to flipitcap.com with code Tryazon, you can save 10% off all Flip-it kits too.

I did receive these products for free thanks to Tryazon.com but the experience and opinions in this post are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap