My New Favorite Baby Sling from Mamaway



I ♡ my new Baby Ring Sling Carrier! It worked awesome tonight when I was at Costco! AND I even got complimented on it! One of the workers asked where I got it and I told her how I got it FREE!
At first I was so nervous to use it and had to look up online as well as the back of the package to make sure I was using it right. I usually have problems using these types of things because I am short and tiny and a lot of wraps and carriers are hard for me to use because I am so tiny and they take up my whole body almost it seems.

BUT this one worked great. I was able to tighten it and adjust it to fit me and my baby. I LOVE it! And it's soooo cute! She loved being able to look around too. And I was able to breastfeed and cover her with it, while walking around and shopping. Yay!
It is well made, soft and bright and pretty and you can find it on Amazon. They have lots of different designs for boy and girls or unisex designs.

I did receive this product free from Tomoson but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap