Style Like a Pro with ISA Professional



My first thought about this was that I like the color scheme and the sleek thin design. It's easy to hold and small enough to take anywhere in a bag or purse if you are staying somewhere. It's light weight and sturdy. I really like the idea of the 1 Hour Auto shut off Safety Feature, in case I forget to shut it off. I also like the 360 degree full swivel no tangle cord, which makes it easy when you are moving around in your bathroom.

I hear that unlike metal or ceramic-coated plates, the tourmaline ceramic plates transfers heat faster and more evenly. I do like the neon colored LCD display so you can see it even in low light and it can be set any temperature between 175 to 450 F by pusing the arrow buttons. And the company guarantees this hair straightner for 2 full years.

Personally, I like wider straighteners. I have long hair and I feel like I have to work less using a wider one. Also, I did not like how I kept hitting buttons while holding it. Also it felt like it kept pulling my hair but that's because I wasn't using small sections since I'm used to my wider one. But I did love how fast it heated up. You can also see the temp rising on the screen too.
I do recommend to others as it works great and looks awesome!

You can find this salon professional hair straightner on their website or on Amazon here:

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions expressed are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap