Make your own popsicles!



I love these Kuuk Silicone Popsicle Ice Molds!
They came in 4 different colors as shown on Amazon. I got green, red, blue and purple. They were easy to fill and fit perfectly between the bars on my freezer shelf. They each have a lid that is easy to take off and put on.

They are made from silicone, so they are allergy free and safe to use around kids. They are soft and bendable but sturdy and easy to clean. The kids had fun making their own flavored popsicles and even more fun eating them. We are definitely buying more of these.
These are perfect for summer, parties, barbecues, or anytime you want a popsicle. They are so easy to use and great for kids to use.

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap