Snug, Plug, and Play!



I love these Snug, Plug, and Play Headphones! They are pretty sturdy, bright, and work awesome. The sound is great.

They are also comfy for my son to wear. He listens to music a lot as well as plays games and videos on his DS, and this way he can do that as much as he wants and we don't have to tell him to turn it down all the time. He loves them so much, he hasn't taken them off much since we got them.
They have soft cushioning around the ear part so it doesn't hurt his ears or his head. And he can adjust them for size.

They do have a shorter cord, but I like that best. It's less likely to get caught or tangled up. We chose the color green, but there are other colors to choose from and they are all bright. We can even use these in the car to watch movies.

They even fit my head comfortably. I Definitely recommend.
I did receive this product for free through Tomoson but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.

Pick a color any color here on Amazon! http://goo.gl/3LysnZ






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap