Shake, Stir, Solve and Have a Blast with FlipStir Puzzles



Here is another fun and challenging puzzle for you to totally check out. It's perfect for family fun nights, long trips, bbq's, parties, great gift idea and for any other time you can think of!

It's called FlipStir. And they have lots to choose from. I got the Rainbow Pencils which is a level 1 degree of difficulty. They also have planets, dinosaurs, the periodic table of elements, ETC. All with different varying degrees of difficulties.

It's unique design makes it easy to take along with you, And the Best Part is that the pieces NEVER GET LOST because it's all contained.

My husband was excited when we got it, but at first was like how the...but he actually finished pretty quickly. It took me a lot longer. My nephew got it pretty fast and my son did too. We were even doing time tests.

I cannot wait to get more of these! Its fun!
I got to try this free through a product trial with Tomoson, but all these opinions are my own.
You can find this puzzle and other ones like it here at http://www.flipstirpuzzle.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap