Keep Clean and Fresh and Go Commando with Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths

I love the Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths.
They are soft and moist and easy to use. They come out of the package easily and are strong. I got 3 packs and gave 2 to my friends to try. We all agree that they are wonderful.

I like having them to take with me on the go. They are easy to conceal in your purse or bag and great to use on kids. They are wet like wipes but non irritating and clean up messes just like toilet paper, but are made to keep you feeling fresh. And they are flushable, so they won't clog your toilet or drain!

I did get this product free from Crowdtap as part of a product trial but the opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap