Try Framesi! Color primer, frizz reducer, detangler, ETC! & ENTER TO WIN !!!



I love this Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 spray! It really is a very effective multipurpose spray!
I sprayed it in my hair and it didn't smell bad and wasn't too thick and heavy and didn't weigh down my hair or make it feel greasy! It Detangler my hair as well as decreased the frizz.

It's also got a whole bunch of nutrients and proteins in it that's good for your hair and helps make your color last longer as well as repair damage to her your from pollutants, coloring, styling, etc. I loved it and definitely recommend. I use this every time I wash my hair as well as any other time I may need it.

I did receive this product for free through Tomoson but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap