Halloween Costumes! Store Bought or DIY ?

I have never been that super creative and crafty mom. Partly due to time because of work and other duties and partly because of lack of knowledge and supplies.

I have always envied those who came up with these really fun and unique costumes. I've tried a couple times though. But my kids always want to be a superhero or a princess or some other famous figure.

My son has been batman several times as well as other superheroes and a ninja and a military swat guy or something. He is going to be the Joker from the Dark Knight movies.

My 4 year old daughter was a witch last year and has also been a princess and a kitty cat. This year she is going to be Minnie Mouse.

My 9 month old baby girl has a ladybug costume that was given to her, but I kind of wanted something different.

What have you done? What are your kid's favorite ideas? Got any tips?

I love Pinterest but I feel overwhelmed. I can never choose just one and I never have the stuff I need and my creations never look like theirs.

I guess we will have to have another look. I will probably wear my cat ear headband again this year and I'll have to figure out something for the rest of us.

But I cannot wait for Halloween. Not just the candy but that is a sweet part of it. I love the excitement and the decorations and the act of trick or treating. I love seeing the kid's costumes and their smiles. It's just a fun holiday. I think I get more excited than my kids do. :)

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap