Sweet, Sweet Success at my Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Sponsored Party!

Ok, so we have all tried cinnamon rolls before, whether made from kits or from scratch or in a store or restaurant. They are delicious! But have you tried Rhodes Bake-N-Serv?

Today, I threw a taste test party with my friends, where we got to try these out thanks to Tryazon and Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. I got Free coupons as well as other $1 off coupons for my guests, a baking mitt with their logo and a host guide with tips, ideas, and games as well as info on the company and their products.

First off, I am going to say that I haven't ate a cinnamon roll this good in a long time. Honestly. I have tried other brands and their quick fix rolls and they just don't taste as good or as fresh and some leave a weird after taste and my friends agreed.

OK so if you don't know the Rhodes brand, these are very high quality products at reasonable prices. This is not just your pop in the oven and be done in ten minutes kind of fixings, but they do have easy quick fix in the microwave cinnamon rolls. The ones I tried though, had some more steps.

There are 3 ways to prep these. One way is a long way, then there is a slightly quicker way, but I chose to do the overnight way. I put them on a baking sheet and put in the fridge overnight so they can defrost. Then I took them out 2 hours before cook time so they could rise.
I did not know just how much they would rise and grow and boy did they! They started off as these tiny frozen rolls, but they got huge when they rose and bigger when they cooked in the oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes. I think I cooked mine for 16 minutes. Then I let my friends put their own frosting on. Each bag came with 12 rolls and 2 tube of frosting.

The best part was taking a bite of the delicious rolls fresh out of the oven, well after they cooled down a bit. So warm and soft and gooey and yummy! Tasted like homemade rolls, not prepackaged. I definitely will be buying more for the upcoming holidays.

Also, the night before for dinner, we had another little taste test party and we had prepared their dinner rolls! They also had 3 ways of prep and we chose the quick way. But we only used a couple rolls, not the whole bag. They were so soft and fresh and were perfect with a little butter and our roast that we had for dinne. My mother-in-law is going to get some more for thanksgiving with her $1 off coupon! The whole family enjoyed them and was so excited since I got to try these for free thanks to Tryazon and Rhodes Bake-N-Serv!

You can check out their website, http://www.rhodesbread.com or look in your local store. I found mine in the freezer section at my local Super Walmart. These are delicious, well made, actually easy to prepare despite them time it takes. Just set them out and do other stuff while your waiting for them to rise. I definitely recommend them and they were a big, sweet hit among my friends and will be with yours!

So I did get to try these free as part of a sponsored party program in exchange for honest reviews, but the experiences and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap