Natural and Organic Sun Protection That Really Is Safe and Wonderful!

I recently got to try the Goddess Garden Sunny Natural Sunscreen through Swaggable and was so excited. I am a mom of 3 kids and we are pretty active. While being active, I also want my kids to b e safe and protected. But one of the things I use to protect my kids, is sunscreen, and most brands have come out to be more harmful than once seemed. This brand is not one of them.
This brand is safe and effective and great not only for us but it is environmentally friendly too. It is made up of organic ingredients and biodegradable. I love that. That means I am protecting my kids and not trading one protection for another by placing harmful toxins on them, only for them to soak into their skin.  

What you should be aware of is certain practices when using this. I suggest applying before you leave the house so that it takes the time of traveling to soak in for full protection. If not possible, wait the recommended time before sun ecposure. Apply quickly and re-apply after swimming or water play. This needs to be re-applied after about 40 minutes or so, so it doesn't last long but the other benefits outweigh that con.  

My kids had no adverse reactions after using and it didn't dry them out or give them rashes and seemed to protect them pretty well. 

The texture and consistency is creamy and somewhat thick, and you need to rub it in fast and all over to avoid that ghost-looking affect. I definitely recommend to others, especially health conscious and eco/green loving moms, or even just anyone period.  

You can find a variety of their products here on Amazon! But this specific sunscreen, you can find here!

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions expressed are my own and my only compensation was this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap