RoosterFin Game Night - Most Fun In a Long Time!

Tonight, thanks to Tryazon and RoosterFin Games we got to host a Game Night! It was a blast and we got to play 3 different and very fun games! I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time.
Below are each of the games we tried and what it was like. They also have other games on Amazon as well. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=roosterfin
I highly suggest you check them out. They are fun and easy to set up and play and challenging too!

Lumpy Cubes
This is a really cute and fun game. It is very easy to play and to set up. You give each player (up to 4 players) a set of the colored blocks which all have different faces on them, on both sides. So it can get confusing because the 2 sides has a different face. Then set the cards in the middle. The cards each have pictures of the blocks in a stack of four in a certain pattern that you are supposed to stack yours like. To play the game, flip one card over and every one must rush to be the first to build a matching tower. We played several rounds on our game night and had a full set of players. But I also play with my kids too and we change the rules a bit sometimes, but we have a blast. My daughter loves to take her "yummy" cubes everywhere. She can't say "lumpy" or maybe she just likes yummy better. But either way, it is fun. I'm already checking out their other games too.

Mohawkz
My kids and I are not skilled at this game whatsoever. But they definitely had more luck than me. Each person chooses a color of balls and gets to use the 2. Then you try and bounce the balls into the cardboard hole. It's really fun and challenging and the characters are cute. My kids and I had a blast with outer friends playing this. I definitely recommend for others. Tons of fun.

Rooster Race
I love this game and not just for my kids. My friends and I had a blast just as much as my kids and I did. I didn't look at numbers on cards before I played the 1st time so I didn't realize how high they went. It's a 50/50 shot most of the time but it is definitely challenging, unless you get a 1 then your card is obviously higher. So you deal out 14 cards to each player, we dealt 10 because we had so many people playing one time, and then put 1 card face up in middle. Then you take turns guessing hi/low with your cards. Right, and you get a corn. Wrong, and you toss one back. Whoever has the most corn wins. It was so much fun and I loved the cute pics on the cards. Easy to set up and play and easy to take with you places. Great fun for the whole family. Loved it.

You can find these and more here on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=roosterfin

I did receive these games for free but the experience and opinions here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap