Love You More! Vintage Sign Review



I love this "Love You More" sign. It is very cute! I was sooo excited when I got this! I wanted it as soon as I saw it!

It is lightweight but sturdy and it comes with 2 metal bracket pieces on the back for easy hanging.
It definitely has a pretty vintage, aged look and is attractive. I've seen lots of signs like this lately and this is like a new craze, vintage wood signs. I have another one that I got from my husband that says "I Love You To The Moon And Back" and now I got this one for him and my kids, to say "I Love You More!"

My kids and I, especially, have this game we play where we keep telling each other, "I Love You More Than.." So this totally fit perfectly in our house.
It's handmade, made of solid piece of cedar wood and is smooth.
The actual size is 11.5" x 3.5" x 7.5" and it really does look great on my wall and I love the cream colored font too, it's fun and pretty.

You can find this sign here on Amazon as well as others by this artist most likely. I will be definitely looking into more for my house as well.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010EJXCPQ/ref=ag_xx_cont_xx

I did receive this product for free but the opinions here are my own and my only compensation was this product.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap