Scentalicious Bath Bombs Seriously Cool Fizzing Action!

I recently got to try this Giant Bath Bomb Gift Set for Ladies Who Love to Relax in the Bath. "The "Pure Relaxation" Bath Set From Fizz Bath Bombs Includes 3 Massive Bombs in Relaxing, De-stressing and Calming Scents, Loaded with Shea Butter. Make It a Bath to Remember."

I recently tried 2 of these 3. I still have one more to try. I wasn't sure what to expect exactly. But I thought they would just dissolve like other bath salt like products. These are really cool to watch. They literally fizz and dissolve.

The lavendar one smelled so wonderful and was so soothing. But it also had seeds in it. It was the first one I tried and I saw the seeds, only a few at first but didn't realize how many seeds were in it. It fizzed away and more seeds came out. At first it was creepy. The fizzing made it look like bugs. It was kind of cool looking though and it turned my water blue and I felt like I was relaxing in a nature pond. But I could have done without the seeds which also got in my long hair and came out later when I brushed it.

Next I tried the rose petals one and it smelled just as delightful. It was also soothing and pretty. But it had rose petals in it. Some were small and some were bigger. I had to clean the petals out when I drained my tub or else it would clog pipes so that was a downside.

I like the fizz aspect and the scents. And it didn't irritate my skin and I usually have a sensitivity to scented products.
I really do love these, except for the seeds and petals. I could really do without those. And I'll make sure I put my hair up next time. But again, these are really cool to watch and very scentalicious!
I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions here are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap