Get thicker, fuller lashes FAST!


I recently got to try this InstaLash growth serum from Sieva, for your eye lashes. It's non allergenic and promotes growth while it conditions your eye lashes. You can also use it on your eye brows and get thicker, fuller, more beautiful brows and lashes. Studies showed a 17% growth in 30 days of use!
I like this a lot.

It is so easy to apply. You apply on your lid like you would a eye liner. I've been using for a while now and I swear it is working. My lashes seem more full and thicker. I love it. It doesn't burn my eyes, but I'm careful not to get it in my eyes either. It comes in a tube like mascara but with a lining tip. It's a slightly colored liquid but it goes on clear. Really easy and beneficial!

I love that this is so easy to use and non irritating. I have always had thin lashes due to use of mascara and now I can replenish those lost lashes!
Check it out and order it here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V575AKM

I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion. My only compensation was this product. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap