We have a new pet, Emma the Elephant from baby First!


This Baby First Emma the Elephant is sooo cute and soft and sweet looking. I was so excited when I was approved to try it out! My daughter Loves Elephants and loves her "babies" and stuffed animals. I knew she would freak!

I hid it from my daughter, then surprised her with it after work. She was so happy and excited she cried, then I cried! At first sight, the ad made it look like it was going to be tiny, like a beanie baby. It was bigger than I expected and softer too! Its so cute and cuddly and easy to squeeze and hold on to. It doesn't look cheaply made either and it's squishy and easy for my daughter to carry around! We Loved it.

My daughter has taken Emma everywhere. To school, to the babysitter's, to the park, to the store. She loves it. I love it too. It definitely is Too Darn Cute! Those Eyes are so Big and Sweet Looking!
My 4 year old LOVES her new Emma Peanut, the Elephant!

See what I'm talking about here and you'll fall in love too!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VFX33U0


I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap