Keep Your Bathtub Organized and Toys Clean with a Bath Net!


I have recently got this new Bath Net from a product review trial through Tomoson, and I am excited. I love that I now have a place to keep the kid's bath toys without making a mess or risking them getting everything wet or moldy!

Made by Quik Solve, this Bath Net, is very sturdy and heavy duty, but thin and lightweight. I wet down the wall of my shower and the rubber grippers and it easily clung to the wall without falling,  even after I put toys in it. Before, I had tried to put it up without wetting it down, and it would just fall, so you need to get them wet.

It is actually a pretty good size too and could hold a lot. It's 17" wide and 14" tall. You can use it to hold bath toys, wash clothes and loofahs, etc. We put my kid's toys in it and they loved it. They also like to play with it in the tub too. I was actually kind of surprised when I got it because I didn't think it would hold up as much as it did. It's great for keeping your bath are organized and tidy. I used to have a problem keeping toys in the bath, and the kids would throw them out or take them back to their room soaking wet.  Now they have a place to put them and it's a win, because No Water Mess!

We also go to try out these bath crayons! My kids were ecstatic! They have so much fun using these. This is the only time and place that we let them color on the walls and I don't worry because they come off really easy with water. We got 6 colors including: green, red, purple, yellow, blue, and orange. They are a good, quality crayon and writes easily. They even have a slider on the side, so when the tip gets low, you just slide it up and more comes out. My kids colored in their baths for a while, and we still have a lot of the tip left so they'll last you a while.

You can find both of these products here on Amazon and surprise your kids with a new fun reason to take another bath. Now, the hard part will be getting them Out of the bath!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00tos4jq0

I got these products for free as part of a review project, but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion. My only compensation was these items.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap