Toy car #CARGOBAG is perfect for any Toy Car Lover!


This #CARGOBAG is one of the best things I have gotten to try out! And my son was so excited!
This bag, is also a toy car play mat with a fun and bright design on it. One side is pictures of cars and the other side is a city with roads and buildings and a parking lot.

This is well made and durable and easy to clean. My son has been taking it, and his cars, EVERYWHERE! I love it because now he can keep all of his cars in one spot, and in one bag. It's easy to pick up and take along. You just pull the drawstring and it turns into a carrying bag for your cars.

It's perfect for any kid, or any Toy Car lover! Its a great gift idea for birthdays, Christmas, or just because. And it's a perfect and easy toy to take along on trips, and doesn't take up too much space either.
You can find this on Amazon and I suggest you do quickly because this is an amazingly fun product!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XWDUIE0


I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap