Never forget the time or the day with this Super Huge LED Clock and Calendar

I recently got to try this Superior Essentials Memory Loss Digital Clock and Calendar for free. And it is awesome!

It has an 8 inch LED screen and an auto dimmer for night time. It's bright and easy to set up with the buttons on the back.

It is easy to read and perfect for someone who has memory loss issues, vision impairment, or just anyone who likes to have a clock they can read easily.

I have mine in my living room and I also use it as a night light. It's got a fold out kickstand in the back so you can set it up on its own, or you can hang it on the wall.

It can be set up for use in 8 different languages and you can choose how it is displayed. The only thing is, you have to change it yourself when daylight savings time comes around but that's easy.
I love this clock. And my kids are learning the time and day more easily with it. I even think it would be great for in the classroom too!


I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap