Let's Go Fly a Kite!


I have not flown a kite in years, but have often watched others do it. My mom has taken my kids out to fly kites many times as well. I was so excited to try this kite, and was so excited to see my kids faces when I got it. All I could think of was the 'ol tune, "Let's All Go Fly a Kite!"

I loved this Wind Leverager kite I got as a product trial. It's really well made, with nylon and resin. It's very bright and colorful and has a tail and wind sock attached to it. It was even easy to put together. We had it up in the air in minutes!

I think we flew this kite the first time, taking turns, for well over an hour of straight flying time. We were trying flips and tricks and running around with it, letting it go higher and lower. It was a blast. We were showing it off to passersby, and taking lots of pictures. We all had so much fun. I even felt like a kid again.

You can order yours here and Let's All Go Fly a Kite!
http://www.amazon.com/Kites-Kids-Lifetime-Guarantee-Confident/dp/B00XOPKOM2

I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap