Stay cool with these multipurpose potholders!


I found my new favorite reason to bake more! So I can use these Awesome pot holders!
They are made of silicone and have a honeycomb pattern and set but firm texture. They are extremely flexible and are multipurpose. You can use them as pot holders, or to open jars, or to put hot/cold food on them and protect your table or counter.

I loved how flexible these were. I bent, twisted, and rolled them and they didn't break or rip and went right back to original shape and placement. I also love how it has a hole so you can hang them on a hook or a nail, like in my kitchen, for easy access.

They worked really well as a potholder. When I used them, I didn't feel it getting hot, and it was easy to use and had no problems grabbing the dish. Also, after I got my dish out of the oven, I used one as a trivet and set my hot dish on it. When I was done with dish and felt the pad, it didn't feel hot at all.
That's because these are made to evenly distribute heat so as to protect your hands or counter.
Mine came in a light green and purple color. I loved it. They were pretty. Also these are easy to wash. I wash them by hand first, then later used them in the top shelf of my dishwasher. They weren't ruined and got clean easily.

All in all, I love these. My old potholders were cloth, and I had to wash them often. They also had burn spots from getting to hot sometimes. I totally threw them out today. I love my new #pratipad potholders!

And my mom is jealous. She is trying to talk me in to giving them to her...well maybe I can give her one. Or buy her a set for her own use. These are a really good deal on Amazon.
I guarantee, if you buy these, you won't regret it! :0)

I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap