New Furniture Afterlife Polish!


I recently got to try another Afterlife product, Furniture Afterlife, as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion. My only compensation was this product.

I tried this on my old wood kitchen table. It definitely needed conditioning. It was a thin liquid and went on easy. I poured it on to a rag first then wiped it on the table. I could definitely see and feel a difference right away. My table looks brand new again. It also doesn't feel as rough and warn down like it used too.

I love that the formula wasn't sticky or greasy in a way that stains your hands or leaves with a nasty residue.
It's a great healthy product for your furniture,  and with this product you can give each piece new life!

It polishes and protects your furniture and has a sweet orange and lemon scent that's not overpowering. It is an all natural professional wood polish that also replenishes and naturally enhances the look of your wood furniture.

You can find it here on Amazon and also check out other reviews as well. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V59GCOS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap