Like Heaven In My Bed...Smarter Rest Memory Foam Pillow is Blissfully Relaxing and Comfortable


Ok, so I have tried lots of pillows in my lifetime so far. I am very picky. Not too hard or firm but not too squishy and soft. Has to support my head and neck, but not be so stiff I can't form it to my shape or to address my needs. I have tried one other "memory foam" pillow and it was definitely not!
BUT, the Smarter Rest MemoryFoam Pillow is so darn comfortable. I loved it and had such a good sleep the first night. It was different than my other current pillow and took a few to get used to. But when I woke up the next morning, I'll tell ya, I don't remember waking up at all during the night like I used too. This pillow is wonderful.

It has a unique design that involves a granulated surface technology to stimulate air flow and minimize sweating during the night as well as reduce humidity, absorb heat, and help with ventilation and promotes good circulation and increase muscle relaxation and all in all, a better night's sleep.
It's great for back and side sleepers. I always sleep on my side. It has two raised bumps on each side and one is smaller then the other. I am a smaller person, so I use the smaller side under my head/neck area. It can even be used for stomach sleepers and as a seat cushion. It's that comfy!
It comes with a zippered case, that can be removed for cleaning, or you can put a pillow case over top of it. It's the length of a standard pillow too.

This purchase also has some extras too! Like, ear plugs and a nice and comfy sleep mask and an ebook with tips for better sleep and happier life!
I definitely recommend this pillow to everyone! It is so soft and cushiony. I love it so much. I even use it in the living room as a back pillow while I am watching tv! You have to try this!

I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions expressed in this post are my own unbiased opinion and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap