A BIG Win for Me from BzzAgent and Bic!

I recently got a package in the mail from BzzAgent and I opened it to find a whole bunch of stuff from Bic. I mean there was pencils and mechanical pencils and markers and pens and a shirt! Everything I need lol. I loved it. OMG! :0)

I even got a hand written note from the staff at BzzAgent! How nice and cool is that?!?

The shirt was awesome. It was a light purple color, which I love. It was a little big for me but that's ok. It will be a good relaxing shirt. The graphic on the back said "Fight For Your Write" Which I love that! So fun!

I used the Bic Mark It markers with my daughter to do her Back to School assignment "All About Me!" She had a blast! The markers are awesome because they are so bright and bold and really do write smoothly. I love the shape and design and they fit comfortably in your hands.

We will definitely be using the other items. I'll be putting some in each of the kid's backpacks and keep some at home for using on homework and home crafts as well as my own writing and blogging/review work.

Thanks again BzzAgent and Bic!

I did receive this product for free through a contest held on the BzzAgent Facebook page, but all the opinions and experiences here are my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap