Colorful Wristbands for Any Event!



I love the bright colors and they are durable and waterproof and easy to write on. I also like that they are numbered sequentially. These are perfect for festivals, fairs, concerts, and other local events. 
What I like most about them is that they are easy to apply. Just wrap around your wrist and peel of the sticker backing and they are good to go. They can fit anyone as they have a good length and the colors are fun for kids and adults.

I put one on my daughter for her first day of school and wrote her name on it! I also used some for my kids when we went to a water park. I wrote my name and cell number just in case they got lost or separated from us.

These bracelets have many uses and are so easy to use. I definitely recommend these!
I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap