Have a Hootin Good Bath!



I got to try this for free as part of a product testing and I chose the purple owl one for my girls. It's just so cute. I loved it because it was bright and bold and fun and very cute! Its sturdy but soft to touch and perfect for any child's bath!

It was easy to set up quickly and the suction cup stayed well. I just wet it down then pushed and stuck it on my bathtub wall. The design of the bag makes it easy to hang up and it actually holds a good amount as I tested it's weight hold capacity with toys.

I just love the rinse cup! Not only is it cute, but it's somewhat soft and so fun for my kids and I to use. You can control how fast it pours by how much you tip it.
The bag is 100% polyester, and both products are eco friendly and unisex and we're designed to be attractive as well as efficient and fun!

All in all, I honestly have no complaints! This is awesome and I like that they have 3 different choices. A fox, owl, and sea animal. You can find it here on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014NC5MGM

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap