Scrub a dub dub with a Long Handle Shower Brush



I recently got to try this for free in return for my honest opinion. I do have to say that I like it a lot. I chose green as it is my favorite color, but they have other colors to choose from as well.
It's lightweight and easy to grip and use. The bristles are firm but soft. It didn't hurt to use and is good for cleaning of dead skin, increasing circulation, and is quite relaxing to use.

It does feel as though it would be easy to break the handle though. I have dropped it but it didn't break, so maybe it is sturdier than I initially thought.
*UPDATE* It is now Feb 2016 and we are still using this brush. Still works awesome. Still sturdy!

I have used it in both the bath and the shower. I just squeeze my soap onto the brush, kind of rub it in to create a lather, then scrub my body. It was really nice actually but I did have to reapply a little soap after a while. It did feel nice after using it. My skin felt tighter, and more smooth and soft. It is almost like it polished my skin as well.

It also has a little loop on the end so you can hang it, but I wish the loop was a little bigger. All in all I think this is a very good wash brush and I recommend it.

Like I said, I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap