Natural Shoe and Foot Deodorant Spray

I recently got to try this Gardencense Natural Shoe and Foot Deodorant Spray deodorizer and I actually liked it a lot. It is made of all natural ingredients and isn't harmful and contains no harsh toxins.

I used it on mine and my kid's shoes. It's smells so herbal and fresh and is made from ingredients like peppermint, tea tree, lavender, orange, witch hazel. I am actually allergic to witch hazel by contact with skin, but suffered no irritation if I let it dry after spraying my shoes.

I liked the bottle and it's small, but it actually has the capacity to have hundreds of sprays in it. You only need one or two sprays in each shoe. And it lasts a while and worked pretty good. I liked it a lot.
It's perfect for runners, athletes, or basically anyone. It doesn't leave a sticky mess or film and doesn't ruin your shoes in any way.

You can find this spray here on Amazon as well as other products from them. I definitely recommend you check it out!

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions are my own unbiased opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap