A Good Stretch Indeed with DanceCrazy



Stretch it out with DanceCrazy's new Ultra Stretching Strap. I got to try this for free through Tomoson, as part of a product trial and it was purchased through Amazon.

At first  glance, when I opened the package, I wasn't exactly sure how to use this. I searched online and found some different stretches to try and the basics of how to use one of these straps. My only complaint, is that it didn't provide any instructions, or examples of how to use it when it came. 
It is a great tool for stretching, and not just for dancers. It can be used by anyone, and is great for stretching before and after exercising, yoga, sports or dancing. It really is simple to use and it's unique design allows for a more personable stretching experience.

It has a base strap and another strap connected to it. It has a total of 10 loops at 8" intervals. You can use it to stretch your legs, arms, back, shoulders, etc. It really is a nice thing to have. The uses and ways of use are endless, if you use your imagination.

I definitely was able to get a more intense stretch when using this. And it's great because you can start on one loop and work towards others loops for a more intense stretching experience. 
I got the orange and black one, and even though it's not my choice of colors, it is bright, easy to see and stands out. You will never lose it. It is also attractive. It is made well, as there are no tears or loosely sewn pieces. I can see it lasting a long time, and even after using it, there has been no issues. 
I definitely recommend to others. You're not going to find anything like it, and nothing as well made and unique. 

I did receive this product for free as part of a product trial but all of the opinions and experiences here are my own and my only compensation was this product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap