Go Massage Yourself with DanceCrazy Muscle Roller Massage Stick



I recently got to try the DanceCrazy Muscle Roller Massage Stick.
I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never tried anything like this before. I have used vibration massagers and hand held things you can rub along your back or wherever but not a stick like this. The one I got was orange/black, which I love!

I did get this free through a product trial but these are my own unbiased experiences and opinions!
What I like about it is that it is lightweight but sturdy. It's easy to carry around and has a loop for your hand to carry it. You can use it yourself, or use it on another person for many different types of massages in many areas.

I used mine on my legs and back. It's very easy to use. Just roll it while applying some pressure. The rollers move along with your body and the stick and provide a pretty good massage. It is actually quite relaxing. I love it. Just watch out for your hair. My long hair got tangled once or twice. 
It doesn't bend under pressure or feel like it will break while using it since it has a reinforced steel rod in it. I also like the handles which were easy and comfy to grip.

This is perfect for pre/post workouts, everyday massages or therapeutic massages. It would be a great gift idea or for just because.
Though I do wish they had other colors. I like the orange and black but I know others may prefer different color choices.

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions expressed are my own and my only compensation was this product.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap