Clean Green with Seventh Generation!

I recently got a full size bottle of Seventh Generation's new Energy Smart auto dish detergent to try for FREE as part of #GenerationGood!

Upon first receiving product, I noticed the simple design of the packaging. It wasn't too bold, or flamboyant, but simple and pure looking. It's also a plant based product and a healthy choice for your family. I wasn't sure how it would hold up against my dishes, especially without the harsher but stronger cleaning chemicals.

But, after using the first time, I saw that it worked awesome. I had been using a stored brand detergent, and it had been leaving spots on my dishes and not rinsing off well, leaving soap behind. Seventh Generation's did not leave anything behind. No spots, no extra soapiness on my dishes, nothing! I love it.
After the second use, I still saw no issues. My dishes were clean, and not filmy, or sticky, and therre was no spots. It works great and I know it's a smart choice because it is safer for my family and the environment.

*UPDATE*
I am still so excited because I got to test this Seventh Generation Energy Smart automatic dishwasher detergent for FREE!!! Yes, FREE!!!
And I loved it! NO SPOTS or STREAKS, just clean dishes and a product I can trust to be safe for me and my family! Its plant-based formula is designed for high performance cleaning whether in cold or warm water settings, and without phosphates or chlorine.

I did receive this product for free as being a part of the Seventh Generation Community, but the experiences and opinions expressed here are my own, and my only compensation was this product.

You can find more information about this detergent, as well as their other products, here.

And you can join the Seventh Generation Community here:  http://h3.sml360.com/-/84da

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap