Apply Before You Dry with Jergen's Wet Skin Moisturizer

I recently got to try one the new Jergen's Wet Skin Moisturizers for free thanks to Influenster

At first, I wasn't sure about it being a "wet" moisturizer,  as I didn't see why it mattered, but I do love how this really locks in the moisture.

It's smells nice and herbal, and a little bit goes a long ways. I did love the honey like consistency and that it didn't irritate my skin, but it did kind of leave a film on my hands, probably the lotion creating a seal to lock in the moisture, but it wasn't greasy or gooey and gross.

I used this right after my bath. So easy to apply, and felt like I was giving myself a spa treatment. I love Jergens products and will probably continue using this.

I can't wait to try the other scents too. This one was very nice, and not too strong or overpowering. And it didn't irritate my skin, even when I had shaved my legs.

I did receive this product for free, but all opinions are my own.

https://www.jergens.com/products/wet-skin-moisturizers/nourishing-monoi.aspx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap