Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes - Because Your Baby Deserves The Best!

I dare you to try Seventh Generation's Free & Clear Baby Wipes today! You are going to love them so much! They are free and clear of harmful chemicals and are made with plant-derived ingredients.

They are FREE OF:
*alcohol, fragrances & dyes
*parabens and phthalates
* are hypoallergenic
* are thick, strong and generously-sized

Also, Seventh Generation Free and Clear wipes use 70% less plastic than other wipes, and are designed to care for your baby and as well as our planet! These wipes are also good for hands and faces and hands that go on faces (and in mouths)! Which is awesome since I have 3 kids, ages 8 months, 4 years, and 10 years!

What I like about them is that they are no different or less effective than other wipes, but I use them knowing they are so much healthier and better for my baby than other wipes! I love them. And I don't have to worry about wiping my baby's hands that she sucks on and getting sick from the chemicals because they are free and clear of harmful ingredients.

I did receive 3 sample packs for me to try and share with my friends, but these opinions are my own. #gotitfree #GenerationGood #FreeSample

Join the community by clicking here: http://h3.sml360.com/-/81f0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella found on AMAZON

Freebie FAQs: How to Get Stuff For Free!

Give yourself a spa like experience at home with SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap